Phosphate / Zinc Drywall Screw
The Drywall Screw is also known as Gypsum Screw, Plaster Board Screw or Sheetrock Screw. Generally speaking, the fine thread drywall screw is mainly used for metal fastening while the coarse drywall screw is used as wood stud fastening.
Drywall screws have become the standard fastener for securing full or partial sheets of drywall to wall studs or ceiling joists. Drywall screws’ lengths and gauges, thread types, heads, points, and composition at first might seem incomprehensible. But within the area of do-it-yourself home improvement, this vast range of choices narrows down to just a few well-defined picks that work within the limited types of uses encountered by most homeowners. Even having a good handle on just the three main features of drywall screws will help drywall screw length, gauge, and thread.
(1) Made of case hardened steel, the screws offer strong pull strength to hold the drywall.
(2) Sharp points for easy to screw in and damage a little.
(3) Black phosphate coating to increase durability.
(4) Commonly with corrosion coating.
(5) The salt spray test ensures that no color stains the wall.
(6) Speed the drywall installation process.
(7) Long service life.
Drywall screws are the best way to fasten the drywall to the base material. With a wide range of products and good quality, our drywall screws provide you the perfect solution for different kinds of drywall structures.
● Mainly used for fastening the drywall panels to metal or wood studs, the drywall screw with fine threads for metal studs, and the coarse threads ones for wood studs.
● Also used for fastening iron joists and wooden products, especially suitable for walls, ceilings, false ceilings, and partitions.
● The specially designed drywall screws can be used for building materials and acoustics construction.
Packaging & Delivery
1) Sample order, 20/25kg per carton with our logo or neutral package;
2) Large orders, we can custom packaging;
3) Normal Packing: 1000/500/250pcs per small box. then into cartons and pallet;
4) As customers' require.
|in stock||No stock|
|15 working Days||To be negotiated|